Monday, March 22, 2010

Queens and sewing machines.

What a lovely (and way too fast) weekend! It began Friday at noon with a fantastic Al fresco lunch with mom and a movie at the Angelika! It was a toss up between An Education and Young Victoria and we decided on royalty. This movie was so pretty! The costumes, sets, location- such detail and so well done. It was a very good story, I really didn't know much about Queen Victoria- and it ended up being kind of a tear- jerker.


After the afternoon with Mom I stopped by the post office to pick up a tiny package from far, far away. Ryan sent me a flash for my Holga! I'm pretty excited to experiment with it.


I woke up Saturday a little before noon to grey, rainy skies- perfect sleeping-in day. The afternoon was reserved for learning the sewing machine and it was a success! I had to peel myself away from my desk to get ready for the Miike Snow show, which was aaaaaaaaaaaaamazing! Best show I've seen in a long time.
Sunday started with breakfast tacos from Taqueria Laredo (so good) included lots of naps, a Harry Potter marathon, and was rounded off with my first viewing of New Moon.
Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...