Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Life is like riding a bicycle- in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving."-Albert Einstein



May I introduce...The Icicle! ...because its icy blue... aaaaand a bicycle. Not extremely creative.

I sort of love it already, although it needs a few add-ons: reflectors, bell, need a tire pump and chain/lock. I absolutely love the cream colored fenders and may even get a cream colored seat cover for it.

I went on a little ride yesterday evening at the greenbelt in Fairfield. It was so so nice out, cool, breezy, pedalin' like the devil, hearing the "wizard-of-oz-miss-gulch-on-the-bike" melody in my head. *note: must get basket to put little dogs groceries in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...