Friday, January 22, 2010

If ants are such busy workers, how come they find time to go to all the picnics? - Marie Dressler

With the beautiful weather here now, and more on the way, it just puts me in a picnicy mood. Everything just tastes better outside! (or al fresco, if I were fancy...) I just want to go to Leibmans deli, get one of everything, a good bottle of wine, and relax in the sun after filling my belly. Maybe read, maybe nap... maybe do absolutely nothing... and enjoy every second. I'd really like to get a set of these bad boys: wine glass stakes! You have a place to keep your wine glass without spilling.. it just sticks in the ground! Genius! Perfection! Certain to look like a professional picnicer when you roll up with these. (must... have..)
I went to goodwill yesterday on my lunch- so many baskets! pic-a-nic baskets! May have to go back and snag one (non-buyers remorse). Here are a few photos of beautiful picnics for inspiration! Have a beautiful weekend and may all the ants stay far, far away from your snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...