Wednesday, January 6, 2010

found: artist! Allison Cole

Came across Allison Cole's work this morning- instant heart! I love the texture and colors- You can see more at her site and "window" shop on Etsy.


From her site:
"Hello! My name is Allison Cole, I am an artist living and working in Providence, Rhode Island. I graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design in 2003 with a BFA in Printmaking.
Since graduation I have dedicated my time to freelance illustration, participating in gallery shows, and creating cute and fun things for my online store, Bang Bang You're Thread. In 2004 my first full-length graphic novel, Never Ending Summer, was published by Alternative Comics. This past March I signed on as an illustrator with Lilla Rogers Studio, who are some of the most wonderful people in the world to work with. To read a mini-interview with me, you can check it out here on the Lilla Rogers site. Thanks for taking the time to check out my art!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...