Monday, June 21, 2010

Passion Pit show in Austin, Tx!

This weekend was fantastico! Friday after work Ryan and I hopped in the car and headed to Austin! We got in town around 9 and met Katy, Keenan and my brother for a few beers. Katy and Keenan were so nice to let us stay with them in their beautiful house, we were so comfortable. We slept in on Saturday morning and went down to my brother's sandwich shop on the UT campus for some late lunch. Ryan and I headed downtown for the show and Wow- they were so good live. The first time I heard Passion Pit was a little over a year ago while I was visiting my friend Amy in NYC and it was insta-love. I'm so happy I finally got to see them this weekend.


Sunday we drove straight to Mom and Dad's for a little Father's day celebration. Mom made twice baked potatoes, Dad grilled up corn, ribs, sausage and steak...so many wonderful things to eat! We all missed Michelle and Dylan of course (They're in Rome!)


I hope you have a wonderful week!


Hey, today is the longest day of the year! What will you do today? I plan on taking full advantage!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...