Friday, June 18, 2010

New Mades!

I guess I was busy this week? Finished a few projects and am ready for more! This is Dad's little fish- I'm going to swing by Gander Mountain this afternoon and snag a gift card for him too, let him pick out something he needs.

For my friend's Tati's birthday (Happy birthday Tat! Hope you have the best weekend!) I made her this little (and my first ever) tote bag. It turned out pretty good and I think it will hold up as long as it's not filled with... like.. textbooks. I can't wait to make more!
Also found these cute little fabric button brads in the scrapbooking section of Hobby Lobby this week. I clipped off the metal brad part and stuck some jewelry blanks on them to make a little set!
The lighting in my bathroom is horrible. Sorry for the crap-photos.
So yeah! I guess it was a crafty and busy week. Heading to Austin tonight for Ryan's Birthday Extravaganza Part Deux. So excited to visit with an old friend and see a great show...maybe thrift a bit, go swimming, eat some BBQ. Heading to the parents on Sunday for some Dad-celebrating. Should be a fantastic weekend- hope yours is the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...