Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fishy...

Father's Day is Sunday!
I started working on my gifts... today...and they have to be finished by tomorrow night as I'm heading to Austin Friday and won't be back until Sunday afternoon! Better get crackin'...
This year's theme is fishing, and I feel safe posting this here (I don't think this is one of his regular interweb stops). I found a great fish-head photo clip for his desk at the contemporary arts museum, snagged some perfect fish fabric for a bulletin board and am working on this little guy:


I was also browsing Etsy today for some fish-inspired father's day gifts and came across a few neat ones!




Pretty Australian Bass framed embroidery
source




Cool toiletry bag for when your dad hits the road!
source



Pewter key chain
source


A cool wooden jigsaw puzzle!

Antiqued pewter tie tack pin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...