Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Payday Purchase!

One of my resolutions this year (still need to post my list) was to add to my dress collection. I have a cute little dress rack in my room now and there are quite a few vintage and retro-inspired frocks hanging from it. I told myself that every payday I can choose one dress that's $50 or less. This way I won't make a hasty purchase because I have 2 weeks to choose and I'm adding a well thought-out piece to my (practical) collection! This is my payday purchase for Jan 13th:
Aaahhhh can't wait to get it! See how it's out of stock? Yeah I just bought the last one. HUZZAH!!  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ginny!

    What a great dress choice! I am loving florals this season - post a pic so we can see how you styled it!

    XOXO,
    Emily @ModCloth
    http://twitter.com/ModClothBuzz

    ReplyDelete

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...