Friday, January 28, 2011

Experiment





Stitching these little triangles onto flour sack cloth was harder than I thought it would be...maybe other people use a dot of fabric glue or something... I need to find a cheat method...but it was fun! No real reason for it other than to just celebrate... HUZZAH WEEKEND!

I felt very craft-productive this week...stitched 2 little projects, made 3 pieces of jewelry, updated the Etsy for the first time in months!

Looking forward to sleepin' in pretty hard this weekend. It's supposed to rain a bit on Sunday so maybe Ryan and I will get totally crazy and crack open the giant paint-by-number I got for my birthday.

We're so nuts. 

Happiest Friday y'all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...