Tuesday, January 25, 2011

52 weeks

Like many others on the web (a la Miss Squid), I decided a few weeks ago to start a new photo project documenting 2011 by taking one Instax photo a week for the whole year. I'm not doing a theme.. or following any guidelines, just snapping whatever I feel like. There's a Flickr group here called 52 weeks (of Instax) where folks are uploading their weekly pictures. I think it's such a neat idea and a fun way to get to know my Instax (got it for Christmas! Thanks Mom!) I'd love to make a neat little photo book to keep all my weekly snapshots. Here are my first 3 photos for the first 3 weeks of the year.  I haven't taken this week's photo yet, but I have a feeling it might involve some leftover new years sparklers! 

1: Week of Jan 3rd, Ryan on New Year's Eve


 2: Week of Jan 10th, Pretty daisies on my dining table.


3: Week of Jan 17th, my favorite Polaroid in my collection.


How are you doing with your resolutions/ new projects? Are you still eager or finding it difficult to stay motivated? I'm not getting my 4 days of exercise in each week like I wanted...It's so hard to come home after work and put my workout gear on when I just want to have a nap or a glass of wine and watch Brian Williams... I need to stay focused! We can do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...