Thursday, November 11, 2010

DIY Christmas cards for 2010

YOU GUYS.

Hobby Lobby has ALOT of Christmas things on sale! You could TOTALLY raid the Christmas scrapbooking stuff and make your own one-of-a-kind Christmas cards! I bought a box of 10 blank stamping cards (with envelopes) at an art supply store in town the other day for less than 4$. Today on lunch I found these little 3D-ish guys with their super-cute winter outerwear and was like.. SHAZZAM.

UNIQUE HANDMADE CHRISTMAS CARDS!

Snag a little holiday stamp to embellish the scene a bit (maybe snow flakes? I also bought a little "Merry Christmas" stamp for the inside of the card...)  and you're done! Most of these scrapbooking 3D things already have sort of sticky backs but I super glued them to the card for good measure so they don't pop off in the mail.

I love that they're personal...YOU designed and created a holiday card for someone special.

It's gonna mean that much more!




Inside in red and green (stamped): 


I know it may be a bit early (I mean, I'm not mailing them yet...)...but it's one more thing you can scratch off that holiday to-do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...