Friday, November 12, 2010

Shop update and Nutcracker Market excitement!

Three new rings in the Notes from the Republic shop today!

Up for grabs we have....

This lovely floral fabric rosette ring...

                                                         this miniature coffee (or tea) cup ring....

   

and this miniature vinyl ring.

Yaaayy new things!

Happiest Friday everyone! Any big plans for the weekend? After work today Ryan and I are going to look at more lofts (exciting!!)

Tomorrow is the much anticipated 30th annual Nutcracker Market. If you live in Houston and have never been, GO. ohmygod GO. It's fantastic!! So much to see, buy, taste, smell, and oh... you can drink champagne while you peruse aisle and aisle of wonderful goods from national and international vendors. It's so inspiring, too! One of my favorites is a Russian shop, they have such pretty handmade wooden ornaments, hand painted brooches, nesting dolls...there's also a vintage glass ornament shop that I go nuts over.  I can't wait. I didn't take many photos last year but I promise I will this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...