Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WIP Wednesday: haaayyy stitchy boooyyfriend!

Today is WIP WEDNESDAY! So here's what I'm werkin' on:


so basically.... it's a stitchy cartoon of Ryan. It's a WIP because I'm out of black DMC floss and my office is too far for me to run to Hobby Lobby (or Joann's...or Michael's..) on my lunch break. Actually it's been so long since I've been to a Hobby Lobby I've forgotten what they smell like..(I'm sure they're already playing Christmas music though).
See? Lookit. "I am here"...and there are all the hobby lobbys.
WHY HOBBY LOBBY. WHY can't you be close to me???  Sigh. Bad luck I suppose. But maybe it's good luck because if there was one close, I'd be poor...

What are youuuu guys workin' on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...