Monday, August 10, 2009

Summerfest and (temporary) Goodbyes

Their bags are packed and they're ready to go.

Michelle and Dylan moved to Minnesota today! I wish them the best and I know they will have wonderful adventures exploring their new hometown of St. Paul. So exciting!


Their 1st wedding anniversary is August 30th so to celebrate, they ate the top of their wedding cake they saved. I did not eat this cake.. because its year old cake... eh.. tradition.


Champagne toast before dinner to celebrate their anniversary and the next chapter of their lives together!

_____________________________________________

This weekend was also the Free Press Summerfest. Thanks to my buddy Nick, I got a free pass! Spent a little bit of Saturday day at Tinsley park listening to music.

_______________________________________________
Sunday brought much needed sleeping in, chinese food, a swedish vampire movie and a wonderful thunderstorm. I stayed in bed for a long time just listening to the thunder and rain. Very relaxing, easy Sunday (just like Sundays should be).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...