Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Texas is so pretty part II & Creatures on the move!

The annual Chappel Hill Bluebonnet Festival is this weekend! I'll be on the road from Omaha to Houston so I'll probably get to see a few, but I'll have to be sure to make it out to Chappel Hill next year (even though I said that last year...) Mom and Dad are going on Sunday so I'll post some of their photos here next week. Since we had such a cold, long winter, the bluebonnets are supposed to be amazing this year.

Speaking of Mom and bluebonnets...

... taking a cue from the blue bunny, she posed my little raccoon I gave her in the bluebonnets, like so many families do this time of year. This guy got out to see them before I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...