Monday, November 16, 2009

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself, it's time that you won...

Friday night was The Swell Season show [Glen Hansard of the Frames and Czech singer Marketa Irglova] thanks to my friend Lee! Dad and I took Mom as a belated birthday treat. It was a great show and I think Mom really enjoyed herself ; there was a period of about 6 months when the soundtrack to the film Once was never removed from the car, and I was happy she got to see them play live. Below are a few shots from the show and a tiny [shaky] video of them playing Falling Slowly, which won the 2007 Oscar for best original song.

[ a little Houston pride we saw on the way into the venue ]





______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...