Wednesday, November 4, 2009

2 weeks late...

but my brother finally gets his birthday present. Heading up to Austin on Friday for the 2009 Fun Fun Fun Fest! It's been so long since I've driven down I-35 and I'm really looking forward to a gorgeous weekend watching music outside. I'm meeting my old friend Jackie @ one of my favorite pubs in San Marcos on Friday night for dinner and then hopefully getting to visit with another old friend, Katy (who I don't think I've seen since New Year's Eve! For shame! ) on Saturday. I even took Monday the 9th off of work to allow for a little weekend recuperate time and I think to take advantage of a birthday present Ryan gave me, a 1 hour hot stone and swedish massage...Happiness!
It's only the 4th but I have a feeling November is going to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...