Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ch-ch-changes

OOOOOhh so much has happened the past few weeks! I'm SO happy to say that I'll be able to blog more now but I'm EXTRA happy to say that I have a brand spankin' new job! After a little over 2.5 years with Pegasus, nee Universal Pegasus, I submitted my resignation. It was all so bittersweet, I have lots of happy memories there, I made some wonderful friends and was very comfortable but the times, they are-a-changin' and I gotta roll with 'em. Today marks 1 full week at Bluewater Industries and it's been really good! I like my office, the location is perfect- a little under 10 minute drive, the people are great, very patient and I think I'm going to learn a lot. It's exciting!
With all that's been happening, I haven't been crafting, cooking or playing as much as I'd like, but I did manage to whip out a few Halloweeny things- some little ghosts! I stitched up a little spooky cat and a witch but they have found homes already (shame on me for not snapping photos, though).


My sister and brother in law live in St. Paul, MN where he is a law student and she is a 3rd grade teacher at the Twin Cities German Immersion School. The school has a fall/winter craft sale around Thanksgiving time so I stitched up a tiny MN to donate. I want to do a few more, maybe some variations, like a MN with a smiley face or maybe "You Betcha!" stitched inside.... hmmm..
I hope you're all having a wonderful October... can you believe it's almost Halloween already?? I better get to workin' on my costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...