Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WIP Wednesday!

Yesterday after work I stopped at Texas Art Supply for some felt for a new project. My friend Jackie's birthday is coming up so I was perusing the cards and came across these little vintage ephemera sticker books! I snagged a Victorian rose sticker book for Jackie and got this awesome vintage bird sticker book for myself! There are 57 stickers in this little book for $1.50! I found a link where you can buy online- right here!
Here are a couple of sneaky peeks for WIP Wednesday:
[ a handful pretty red felt roses ]

[ very long marigold crochet chain ]
What are you workin' on? I'm starting another project today which means lunch-break-trip-to-Joanne's!
Happiest Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...