Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WIP Wednesday part deux

I love the summertime. Srsly. I love swimming and grilling and shorts and suntans... *most* of the things that come with summer in Texas. I don't like being eaten alive by mosquitoes, and I don't like it when my shins sweat as soon as I step outside. Maybe it's me wishing it didn't "feel like" 106 degrees...maybe it's me wishing I could sit outside by my fire pit, maybe go camping? I'm not wishing summer away... I'm not....I just really like the fall, too. I like hearing high school marching bands practice...and... I'm gonna say it. I'm kind of excited about football season. I'm looking forward to going to a few games this year...cheering for the saints and the tigers...maybe I'm jumping the gun a little bit, but a little early planning never hurt and who knows? People (someone) might want one of these:
I'm going to start a little line of spirit wreaths for the fall. This one (I don't know why it looks blue on camera because I swear to you, it's royal purple in real life...) is my first; a small LSU wreath. It's 1/2 way done and my thumbs are killing me from shoving those little pins in...but I'm excited to see the final product.

[I don't know what it is with me and wreaths that look huggable.]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...