Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday project for the week!

I found these yesterday over @ Pretty Ditty and immediately decided I had to make like... 50. Ok maybe not that many... but they're just too easy and so sweet and will be perfect to give as little gifts so if you're reading this, and you receive one, act surprised.
Instead of just winding single yarn strings around the cone, i went one step further and made one really long crochet chain (below) out of fuzzy white yarn to wrap around which I think will give it a thicker, more plush vibe.
Will post pics when done! I'm excited to work on these this week! ( p.s. the last thing the townhome needs is more Christmas decor.. I don't think I even have a spare flat surface...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...