Friday, May 8, 2009

"..Leaving on a jet plane.."



Heading to the land of the Cornhusker this afternoon. I love these visits. I haven't been to visit since February, and it was sooo cooolllddddddd but wonderful nonetheless, like always. I really like this photo here- such a good time of day and during Christmas time- Everyone is bundled in heavy coats and scarves, Gene Leahy mall is all decked out in lights and Old Market is filled with people regardless of the weather. My favorite thing to do then is sit inside Mr. Toad Pub and drink Irish coffees with whip and read. I'm lucky to have a boy that enjoys the exact same thing. Should be a beautiful weekend- SUMMATIME! I haven't been to omaha while it was warm since September..when the temperature first starts to drop at night but this weekend we have lots planned, including a good show (Margot & the Nuclear So and So's) and the botanical gardens! I can't wait to get good pictures of pretty flowers and it goes without saying that I'm so happy to see Ryan.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! http://www.styleonashoestring.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...