Monday, May 11, 2009

"Dost thou love life? Then waste not time; for time is the stuff that life is made of" Ben Franklin





Once again, another Omaha visit has passed and these Mondays are always the worst. I'm ready for a new countdown now. The weather was perfect this weekend... sunny, high 70s.. perfect. We spend so much time outside. Found this wonderful antique shop where I bought so many great present things, including a pink yard flamingo whose name is Professor Mingus. I am afraid to put him in the yard just yet as recently I had 2 hanging plants stolen from my patio (WAS FURIOUS!). I walked two airports with that flamingo in my arms
[mingo]
I'm not about to leave him for the thieves. The botanical garden complex was huge and I don't think we even saw half of it. Visited all the favorite spots and found alot of new ones, too. Enjoyed a lunchtime sandwich and guinness combo at dundee dell where we dominated the juke box and introduced Ryan to the refreshing glory that is the Mojito...

i love summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...