Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Little (finished) Prince!

Hooray! I think he deserves a re-read. Happy Wednesday!



What do you have planned for today? For lunch I'm going to visit Georgia's Farm to Market to see what kinds of goodies they have. I've been passing it for years on the way to and from work and have never been in. For shame.

This afternoon seems like a good day to scratch a thrifting itch I've had for a couple of weeks.

I finally finished Time Traveler's Wife so I let myself watch the movie...and as good as it was, I'm going to have to go with the classic..."The book was better".

It's also a good day to work on some Summer Goals. There are quite a few big ones so I need to focus and make a plan.
OOOO exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...