Monday, June 22, 2009

"I have an affection for a great city. I feel safe in the neighborhood of man, and enjoy the sweet security of the streets." - Henry W. Longfellow

I had the pleasure of having a sweet little house guest this weekend:

For the first time since I moved to Montrose in February, I had a good excuse to walk around the neighborhood with my camera. We walked 3 times a day for about 45 minutes each...sure it was warm outside, and I made him stop often so I could take a photo, but I really don't think he minded. There were so many new things for Jake to see and smell I had to enforce a 10 second sniff-limit.

I think I got some really neat shots that I'll be posting here throughout the week.

Series 1: Fences/gates



I hope you had a wonderful weekend, too and got to spend a little time with your Poppa!

[Dad driving the MG in New Orleans]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...