Monday, December 20, 2010

Room Tour: Bedroom

With each passing week we're making progress and making this house a home. We got so much done this weekend and I wanted to share. Welcome to the bedroom!

Hung painted frames and wall art. 

Ryan put our dresser together and I got a clothes rack to hang my vintage dresses (and it's a pretty good spot to let clothes hang-dry).
We sat the TV on top of a vintage olive green American Tourister
Decorated some exposed pipe with green and brown finger knitted "ropes".


...and now the part I think I love the most! Our re-purposed headboard! We found this great louvered door at a junk shop in Montrose for $25. It's the perfect size! We took it home, scrubbed it down (thing was dirrrtttyyyy) and hung it on two nails above the bed.

I love the scratches and imperfections on the door and just the overall effect it gives the room. The little slats are so perfect for tucking in cute note cards or decorative papers.
 

We're still hunting for a cool old bench for the foot of the bed, but I think we're almost done in this room!

 So fun!

1 comment:

Tell me somethin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...